A charitable gift annuity also offers benefits to the donor as well as to a designated charity. As the donor, you would make a one-time gift of cash or securities (though some states allow gifts of property or closely held stock as well) to a charity. In return, the charity will provide you with annuity payments for life from the charity. You determine when the annuity payments begin.
Topics covered in this report include:
- The Gift and Estate Tax
- Tax Benefits of Gifting
- Direct Gift
- Family Foundation
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Charitable Lead Trust (CLT)
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Donor Advised Funds
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- The Consequences of Not Having an Estate Plan - March 23, 2023
- Estate Planning for Same-Sex Couples: Key Considerations - March 21, 2023
- The Role of Trusts in Estate Planning - March 19, 2023
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.