Incapacity planning includes specific tools such as durable powers of attorney. A durable power of attorney gives you the ability to mange someone, an agent, who will have the legal ability to begin managing your affairs immediately upon your incapacitation. Should you regain your ability to make choices, you can then relieve your agent of his or her responsibilities.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Making Inheritance Choices
- Addressing Incapacity
- Trusting in Trusts
- Assembling the Pieces Into a Whole
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- Estate Planning for Small Business Owners - March 25, 2023
- The Consequences of Not Having an Estate Plan - March 23, 2023
- Estate Planning for Same-Sex Couples: Key Considerations - March 21, 2023
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.