To create a power of attorney you have to be a capable adult of sound mind. You are never under any legal obligation to create a principal—agent relationship, nor do you have to accept the offer to serve as someone’s agent.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Principals and Agents
- Attorneys in Powers of Attorney
- Types of Powers
- Using Powers of Attorney Correctly
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- The Consequences of Not Having an Estate Plan - March 23, 2023
- Estate Planning for Same-Sex Couples: Key Considerations - March 21, 2023
- The Role of Trusts in Estate Planning - March 19, 2023
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.