Elder law attorneys are legal professionals who focus their practice on assisting senior citizens with the legal problems they face. When you consult with an elder law attorney, you can create an intelligent and informed plan that leads to a comfortable and secure future.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Is there any particular elder law issue that I should be concerned about?
- How expensive is long-term care?
- How long is the average length of stay?
- Do most people require long-term care as seniors?
- Does this mean that I may spend everything I saved on nursing home care?
Latest posts by Timothy P. Murphy (see all)
- Use Trust Protectors for Added Protection and Flexibility - October 13, 2019
- How Will You Obtain the Care You Need? - October 11, 2019
- Income Tax Basis in Estate Planning - October 9, 2019