Elder law attorneys are legal professionals who focus their practice on assisting senior citizens with the legal problems they face. When you consult with an elder law attorney, you can create an intelligent and informed plan that leads to a comfortable and secure future.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Is there any particular elder law issue that I should be concerned about?
- How expensive is long-term care?
- How long is the average length of stay?
- Do most people require long-term care as seniors?
- Does this mean that I may spend everything I saved on nursing home care?
- Living Trusts and Incapacity Planning - March 31, 2020
- Estate Planning and Charitable Giving — Key Points - March 29, 2020
- Over-Funding Your Retirement Plan: A Potential Estate Planning Problem - March 27, 2020