As you are going through life, your elder years can seem very distant. However, if you ask anyone who has gotten older, they will tell you that time flies, and you can come to a rather rude awakening at some point.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Is There Any Particular Elder Law Issue That I Should Be Considered About?
- How Expensive is Long-Term Care?
- How Long is The Average Length of Stay?
- Do Most People Require Long-Term Care as Seniors?
- Does This Mean that I May Spend Everything I Saved on Nursing Home Care?
Latest posts by Timothy P. Murphy (see all)
- New Tax Proposals - March 22, 2019
- There are Many Ways to Qualify for Medi-Cal to Pay for Long Term Care - March 20, 2019
- Probate Avoidance Made Easy (part 2 of 2) - March 18, 2019