As you are going through life, your elder years can seem very distant. However, if you ask anyone who has gotten older, they will tell you that time flies, and you can come to a rather rude awakening at some point.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Is There Any Particular Elder Law Issue That I Should Be Considered About?
- How Expensive is Long-Term Care?
- How Long is The Average Length of Stay?
- Do Most People Require Long-Term Care as Seniors?
- Does This Mean that I May Spend Everything I Saved on Nursing Home Care?
- Estate Planning and Charitable Giving — Key Points - March 29, 2020
- Over-Funding Your Retirement Plan: A Potential Estate Planning Problem - March 27, 2020
- Best Places to Retire: State Taxation - March 25, 2020