As you are going through life, your elder years can seem very distant. However, if you ask anyone who has gotten older, they will tell you that time flies, and you can come to a rather rude awakening at some point.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Is There Any Particular Elder Law Issue That I Should Be Considered About?
- How Expensive is Long-Term Care?
- How Long is The Average Length of Stay?
- Do Most People Require Long-Term Care as Seniors?
- Does This Mean that I May Spend Everything I Saved on Nursing Home Care?
Latest posts by Timothy P. Murphy (see all)
- Income Tax Basis - October 17, 2019
- How Do I Disinherit Someone? - October 15, 2019
- Use Trust Protectors for Added Protection and Flexibility - October 13, 2019